Are you struggling with finding a job or remaining at work due to a health condition?
Get free help from our Working Win Team by self-referring,
Contact the Working Win Team!
Free support to find and stay in work.
Working Win supports people who have a health condition to find and stay in employment. If you’re looking for a new role, or are struggling at work, sign up for our free support.
One-to-one support from your dedicated Employment Specialist
- Help with job applications, CVs and interview skills, to find a job that would suit your skills and strengths
- One-to-one support from your Work and Enterprise Coach to help you continue working and manage your health condition at work
- Meeting with your employer to talk about your needs at work
Support from a qualified team of Health & Wellbeing Coaches
- Learning to cope better with your health condition in work and everyday life
- Creating self-care strategies in order to thrive at work
- Receiving practical support to improve your wellbeing and thrive in work
Have access to a free Westfield Health and Wellbeing package
- Togetherall - safe online mental health community support and resources
- 24 Hour Advice and Information Line – 24/7 access to speak to a counsellor, lawyer or medical advisor
- Westfield Rewards – offers and discounts from over 1,000 leading restaurants, retailers and destinations
- DoctorLine™ - 24/7 GP telephone line
Have access to debt, benefit and employment law support from Citizens Advice
- Access to dedicated expert support for income and debt advice
- Fast-track debt and benefits support
- Advice on employment, housing and finance
The total number of residents supported by Working Win has now reached more than 5,200, with over 2,500 returning to work or finding work. This has helped the region’s fightback against the Coronavirus pandemic. The scheme has supported people in South Yorkshire and Bassetlaw with physical and mental health issues to find or stay in training and work.
We are here to support and guide you all the way.
Discover how Working Win is making a difference below. Including an inspiring poem, written and recorded by an amazing Working Win customer, Lenny...
If you are out of work or you do not have a health condition, there are other places where you can find support.
Funded by the Government’s Work and Health Unit, and delivered in partnership with the South Yorkshire Mayoral Combined Authority and local NHS partners, Working Win provides holistic employment support for people across South Yorkshire.