LABOUR MARKET INFORMATION: START PLATFORM
Start in South Yorkshire is a new skills and employability website, developed for students, teachers, parents and employers across South Yorkshire. The Start Platform will help you to discover your future and navigate a journey through education and in to the world of work.
Start in South Yorkshire is a digital careers platform with the information, advice and tools to help your students to explore and plan for their future.
At the heart of the platform is a StartProfile, a way to build evidence for career development, informing and supporting their successful transition to future study and employment. The platform also offers:
- A CV Builder;
- Explore different pathways, qualification types and providers;
- Detailed labour market information;
- Virtual work experiences;
- Career self assessments; and,
- Personal development and work preparation content.
Register to create an account (or log in) so that you can start building your profile and receive personalised information and advice: